Wonderfil 80 weight Polyester Decobob thread.
24 M Size Bobbins
We love the consistency of Wonderfil Decobob. It's what we use when we're demonstrating at shows. The box contains 24 pre wound bobbins of Wonderfil Decobob. 210 yards / 193m per plastic-sided M class bobbin (fits Handi Quilter and Q'nique machines)
Note when using Decobob Prewounds
We recommend that you take around 15 arms lengths of thread off the bobbins before you use them. Sometimes they are overfull and the excess thread can spill out in the bobbincase and cause a jam.
Select from a range of colours.
DecoBob is recommended as a general bobbin thread for all types of professional work - quilting, machine embroidery and thread painting in particular. The thread is tightly wound on high quality bobbins. Unlike most other pre wound bobbins, DecoBob pre wound is free of any chemical adhesive to ensure unhindered delivery of the thread. This also avoids the build up of undesired residue (dried adhesive) in both the bobbin case and machine.
- 80wt cottonised soft polyester
- Consistent in tension to give regular and even stitching - set your bobbin thread and change the top thread tension as required
- A fine thread that reduces build up of bobbin thread
- High tenacity - works well even with heavy top thread - works well with Glide 40wt on the top
- Matte finish to blend with most fabrics
- Minimal bobbin tension adjustment is required
- Rich in texture offering ideal gripping characteristic